Swindell Dressler engineers welcome the opportunity to visit the customer's site and evaluate the current operations. Areas of expertise of our engineers are as follows:
- Repairs and upgrades to existing equipment.
- Safety revaluations and recommendations for corrective action.
- Energy audits to define potential areas for future savings.
- Inspection and recommendations for modifications to replace or improve existing combustion equipment.
- Replace outdated instrumentation.
- Inspection of and recommendations for the replacement of existing kiln refractories as required for repairs or changes required to permit operation at elevated temperature due to customer or QC mandated requirements.